- County Meeting Notices
- County Initiatives
County Meetings*** Click here for a list of the County's accomplishments ***
*** Click here to view the proposed FY 2015 Budget ***
York County Commissioners meeting : Minutes Agendas
*** Please note : Starting Wednesday May 7, the Commissioners meeting time will return to 4:30 pm unless otherwise noted ***
The next meeting is on Wednesday April 16, 2014 at 5:00 pm
in the Commissioners meeting room at the York County Government Building
News*** Click here for a list of the County's accomplishments ***
* Notice of Paige Hearing at Noon on May 1, 2013.
* The Commissioners & Manager's office has relocated to 149 Jordan Springs Road (OLD JAIL)
* Senior Citizens prepped for emergencies (article)
* Southern Maine Re-Entry Center Ribbon Cutting on July 25, 2012
* York County Introduces Prescription Drug Program.
* County Bond rating improved to A rating.
* County unveils pilot project offering IT Services to York County Towns.
* Female prisoners to relocate to Alfred (article)
* York County releases Inmate Medical Services RFP
* The Probate office is now a certified Passport Application center.
County Initiatives*** Click here for a list of the County's accomplishments ***
Prescription Drug Program
Community Notification Program